Is It Possible to Access Someone's FBI Record -- Or to See if the FBI Has Something on YOU?
| :: Free Criminal Records Search|
Ever wanted to find out if someone you know – such as a neighbor, your child's teacher, your doctor, a nanny, or anyone for that matter -- has a record with the FBI?
Or if that person is currently wanted by the FBI or another government agency?
In addition -- are you wondering if the FBI has anything on YOU?
Well then, here are the facts:
The FBI doesn’t let unauthorized people view their actual database of records, at all. And that is certainly understandable, since it’s the Federal Bureau of Investigation. But that's really just common sense, and actually a good thing.
With that being said, we do offer some very interesting and useful resources that are worth taking a look it here on Search and Spy:
* Browse through thousands of FBI record summaries for all kinds of high profile cases, individuals and crimes
* How to request a record for a specific individual – by docket number or name -- directly from the FBI. A small processing and administration fee is usually required to cover costs like photocopying fees, etc.
* Access to the FBI’s official form for requesting your own record
* A current listing of the FBI's "Most Wanted" individuals (terrorists, criminals, etc.)
Non-FBI sources of data:
* The comprehensive list of "wanted" people -- sorted by US state, which is provided by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
* Arrest and inmate records for every federal and state prison
* Access to millions of criminal court records – which you can search by name or docket summary number
In short, Search and Spy turns your computer into your very own private investigator!
Get the Full Version Now
See if any records are available from the Gov-Records premium database: